Dr. Quentin Malone
As an experienced neurosurgeon in Perth, Dr Quentin Malone has over 20 years’ experience in the treatment of brain, spine and nerve conditions.
Based in West Perth, Dr Quentin Malone completed his initial studies at the University of Western Australia with his neurosurgery training being undertaken in Perth and Melbourne. With an interest in brain tumours, minimally invasive spinal surgery and non-surgical management plans, he furthered his neurosurgical training as Chief Resident and Clinical Scholar in Neurosurgery at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation USA.
As the recipient for numerous awards, including being the only Australian surgeon to have been awarded the Congress of Neurological Surgeons Young Investigator Award, Dr Quentin Malone is an innovative and experienced surgeon.
With an aim to optimise the outcome of treatments through non-operative methods, Dr Quentin Malone opened his own practice. By creating long-term, interactive management programs, Dr Quentin Malone gives his patients the power to develop into stronger, healthier and more active individuals, helping them to overcome their conditions mentally, as well as physically.
His affiliation with The Liftlab has allowed for recovering patients to follow through with their rehabilitation training in a monitored and stimulating environment. With a passion for successful rehabilitation, Dr Quentin Malone is committed to ongoing monitoring through controlled care and a personalised training program.
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons USA Tumour Section Young Investigator of the Year 1999
- National Health and Medical Research Council Australia Medical Research Scholarship 1996
- Royal Australasia College of Surgeons RACS Foundation Florance Cancer Research Fellowship 1995
- Australian Postgraduate Award University of Melbourne 1995-1997
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS AND COMMITTEES
- Member Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 1998 – Current
- Member Neurosurgery Society of Australasia 1998 – Current
- Member Spine Society of Australia 2001 – Current
- Member Cleveland Clinic Foundation Alumni 1999 – Current
- International Member Congress of Neurological Surgeons 1997 – Current
- International Member American Association of Neurological Surgeons 1997 – Current
- International Member North American Spine Society 2000 – Current